Welcome to Seadream Education CIC!
Marine biologist Dr Juliette Jackson founded Seadream Education CIC, a non-profit community interest company, to inspire others and instil passion, awe, knowledge, understanding and respect for the world. Striving to lead by example, inspire and empower, raise aspirations and improve individual and community wellbeing, Seadream offers a fantastic variety of tailored workshops and activities, facilitates public engagement and effective collaboration as well as sources funding to enable the delivery of our STEAM outreach programme through rural locations, to the wider community, adapting activities to suit all needs
- We are passionate about STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths and we offer a fantastic variety of tailored workshops and activities for schools, clubs, organisations, businesses and events.
- We facilitate public engagement and effective collaborations.
- We deliver specialist lectures and professional development sessions.
- We source funding and propose new and diverse projects.
- We professionally manage projects and collaborations.
- We create awesome unique resources.
SEADREAM WINS AWARD!
Seadream has been awarded the Prince of Wales Award from Devon County Show 2022 for their Ocean Discovery Zone programme! Click HERE to find out more about the award and more about what you will be able to explore and enjoy in our Ocean Discovery Zone at Devon County Show 2022!