Seadream Education CIC is a non-profit Community Interest Company set up by marine biologist Dr Juliette Jackson to deliver exciting science and engineering to instil passion, awe, knowledge, understanding and respect for the world around us.
- Seadream Education CIC delivers interactive science and engineering workshops.
- Performs tailored outreach to schools and clubs throughout Devon.
- Carries out small research projects in collaboration with organisations such Plymouth University and the Environment Agency.
- Seeks funding and collaborative opportunities for research and subsidised outreach.
9 hours ago
Seadream are very excited about the POP+ collective program. We are so thrilled to be working with others passionate about celebrating STEAM. Our collective are particularly passionate about renewable energy.
Precious Plastic Plymouth and Tavistock; Art and Energy; Tide Plymouth; Lynher of Cremyll; South Dartmoor Community EnergyPOP+ Collectives will award £3K to collaborative ideas to bring social or environmental benefit to Plymouth, using a new process based on peer support. Submissions so far include:
• Mayflower Drama Project - Sharing the faith story of the Mayflower legacy.
• Celebrating STEAM in the South West - Celebrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Maths to promote individual and community well-being.
• Social Isolation Forum - Raising awareness of the issues of social isolation & loneliness in Plymouth.
Find out more about these collectives or submit your own at bit.ly/popcollectives ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
We've had a wonderfully inspiring and creative day with artist Bridget Arnold learning exciting skills. I love my new lampshade! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago